In order to provide a safe and enjoyable entertainment experience for all guests, as a visitor to Xscape Theatre’s property, please be courteous to those around you and refrain from dangerous or disruptive behaviors, including but not limited to the following:
· Loitering anywhere on the property, inside or outside. You must have a valid ticket for a current showing to remain on the premises.
· Bringing in outside food or beverages.
· Operating mobile devices that emit distracting light or sound that may disrupt other patrons.
· Repeatedly changing of seats or excessive entry and re-entry of any auditorium - “Hopping" or switching auditoriums without prior management approval is disruptive to others and illegal.
· Possessing and/or using a recording device, audio or video.
· Using obscene or offensive language and/or gestures.
· Being intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs.
· Possessing alcohol not purchased on Xscape Theatres property or consuming outside of the designated areas or by guests under the age of 21.
· Defacing any Xscape Theatres Property inside or outside.
· Fighting, engaging in intimidating, disorderly, or disruptive behavior.
· Carrying or displaying weapons of any kind, real or toy.
· Failing to be fully clothed and wearing appropriate attire.
· Wearing apparel with obscene or offensive language and/or images which is likely to provoke a disturbance or conflict.
· Wearing a mask or hood that obscures the face.
Violation of the Code of Conduct will result in the removal from Xscape Theatres Property without a REFUND.
Any offense(s) considered severe will result in banishment from the property.